• How often do you publish?
We publish twice a month (every other Tuesday) except during the summer when we publish one mid-summer issue.
• What is your next publication date?
Click here for our 2013 publication/deadline schedule.
• What does it cost to put an ad in your paper?
Please click here to see our advertising rates.
• What's the difference between Classified and Display ads?
Classified ads are the small ads in the back pages of the paper, and are categorized under headings such as For Rent, Employment Opportunities, For Sale, etc.
Display ads are larger ads located throughout the paper. They cost more but you can include artwork (such as your company logo), colour, etc.
• Can I pay with my credit or debit card?
• What is your circulation?
• Where are you located?
Our office is at 2196 Gerrard St. E., on the north side of Gerrard, 1/2 block west of Main St. Our phone number is 416-698-1164.
• What time are you open?
We are open 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday to Friday, and sporadically during July and August. We are not open weekends.
• Where can I get a copy of the Beach Metro News?
Our paper is distributed throughout the Beach(es) area, from (roughly) Danforth Ave., south to the lake, west to Coxwell Ave., and east to Midland Ave. Our paper is delivered house-to-house by volunteers, and distributed to stores and libraries in the area.
• How can I become a volunteer?
Please call or email Sheila Blinoff, our Distribution Manager, at 416-698-1164 x 24, and she will be happy to tell you what delivery routes are available.
• Do you ever include flyers with your newspaper?
• Are you affiliated with any other newspaper?
No. We are an independent non-profit paper.
• Do you offer subscriptions?
Yes, but only to persons outside the Beach area. The cost is $50/year. It must be prepaid and the customer's mailing address provided. The subscription will start on the first issue closest to when we receive the subscription request.