● How often do you publish?
We publish twice a month (every second Tuesday), except in the summer when we publish once in July and once in August.
● What is your next publication date?
Click here for our 2015 schedule of ad deadlines and publication dates.
● What does it cost to place an ad?
Click here to see our rates.
● What’s the difference between Classified and Display ads?
Classified ads are the small ads in the back pages of the paper. They are listed under headings such as For Rent, Employment Opportunities, For Sale, etc.
Display ads are the larger ads published throughout the paper. They cost more, but you can include artwork, such as a company logo, and colour.
● Can I pay with my credit or debit card?
● What is your circulation?
● Where is your office?
Our office is at 2196 Gerrard St. East, half a block west of Main Street on on the north side of Gerrard.
● What is your number?
Call us at 416-698-1164.
● When are you open?
Our office is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday, except in July and August. We are not open on weekends.
● Where can I get a copy of the Beach Metro News?
Our paper is distributed to throughout the Beach(es) and surrounding neighbourhoods, from Danforth Ave. down to the lake, and from Coxwell Ave. over to Midland Ave. Our paper is delivered house-to-house by volunteers, and distributed to stores and libraries in the area.
● How can I volunteer?
Please call or email Phil Lameira, our Distribution Manager, at 416-698-1164 x 24. He will be happy to tell you what delivery routes are available.
● Do you ever include flyers with your newspaper?
● Are you affiliated with any other newspaper?
No. We are an independent non-profit paper.
● Do you offer subscriptions?
Yes, but only to persons outside the Beach area. The cost is $50/year. It must be prepaid and the customer’s mailing address provided. The subscription will start on the first issue closest to when we receive the subscription request.